“There is no COVID-19 exception to the First Amendment. There is no military exclusion from our Constitution,” the federal judge said during the ruling.
A group of Navy Seals and specialists have sued the Biden administration in order to obtain a religious exemption to the COVID-19 vaccination mandate.
The long list of plaintiffs include 26 Navy SEALs, five special warfare combatant craft crewmen, three Navy divers, and an explosive ordnance disposal technician, The Washington Examiner reported. President Joe Biden, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, the Department of Defense, and Navy Secretary Carlos Del Toro were named as the defendants in the suit filed November in federal court.
Each of the SEALs or sailors are either Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, or Protestant, whose “sincerely held religious beliefs forbid each of them from receiving the COVID-19 vaccine for a variety of reasons based upon their Christian faith as revealed through the Holy Bible and prayerful discernment,” according to the suit.
“Plaintiffs believe that receiving a COVID-19 vaccine that was tested, developed, or produced using aborted fetal cell lines would force them to violate their sincerely held religious beliefs by causing them to participate in the abortion enterprise, which they believe to be immoral and highly offensive to God,” it states.https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-federal-judge-grants-temporary-injunction-to-navy-seals-opposing-vaccine-mandates?utm_campaign=64487
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Debate tournament banned White students from competing
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill