Federal judge halts Western Michigan University’s forced vaccine policy after the school denied students religious exemption
JUST IN: Federal judge halts Western Michigan University’s forced vaccine policy after the school denied students an exemption based on their religious beliefs. pic.twitter.com/2Fqw1Spxd9— Election Wizard (@ElectionWiz) September 1, 2021
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative