Following an order from U.S. District Judge John Z. Lee, attorneys for Chicago’s unabashedly racist mayor Lori Lightfoot told a judge on June 7 that they will file a sworn declaration clarifying the mayor’s policy on allowing interviews only to “people of color,” according to The Daily Caller.
Lightfoot’s office snubbed its noses at interview requests from at least two white reporters, explaining that the mayor would only grant requests from black or brown journalists. There was no mention of the mayor’s policy for Asian reporters, native American reporters, or light-skinned Hispanic reporters.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron