Following an order from U.S. District Judge John Z. Lee, attorneys for Chicago’s unabashedly racist mayor Lori Lightfoot told a judge on June 7 that they will file a sworn declaration clarifying the mayor’s policy on allowing interviews only to “people of color,” according to The Daily Caller.
Lightfoot’s office snubbed its noses at interview requests from at least two white reporters, explaining that the mayor would only grant requests from black or brown journalists. There was no mention of the mayor’s policy for Asian reporters, native American reporters, or light-skinned Hispanic reporters.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?