Liberty Journal

Feds Withheld Exculpatory Evidence In Charging Accused 1/6 Protesters

Our entire intelligence apparatus must be cleaned out. Start over. It’s a corrupt disaster.

National File can reveal, through an exclusively obtained FBI document relaying an interview with “Person 10” of the Oath Keepers, that the organization had no plan to storm the U.S. Capitol on January 6, and the government knew this as it repeatedly charged Oath Keepers with conspiring to enter the Capitol. Now, a January 6 defense attorney says this could see entire cases dismissed.

Following the protests on Capitol Hill on January 6, 2021, many in the Department of Justice, media, and Democrat Party were quick to label what happened as being a pre-planned, violent insurrection. Subsequently, members of the controversial Oath Keepers militia founded by Stewart Rhodes were charged with conspiring to “corruptly obstruct, influence, and impede an official proceeding,” namely the certification of the Electoral College votes on 1/6.

FBI sources told Reuters earlier this year that there was little to zero evidence of any plans to take hostages in the Capitol and stop the count of the electoral votes, they did claim that members of the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys had planned to storm the Capitol, even though there may have not known what to do inside.

However, in a May 4 interview with the FBI, the individual in charge of planning the Oath Keepers’ security detail on January 6 – known in court documents as Person 10 – denied repeatedly that the group had any plan to enter the Capitol.

Person 10 is most well known from a bombshell article published by Revolver News, which claimed that Person One was Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes. In Department of Justice indictments, that in turn cite Oath Keepers group chats, text messages, and video calls, Person 10 was described as the “leader of operations” in D.C. that day by Rhodes.

Continue reading>>>