A drunken Turkish man reportedly found himself in the woods after assisting in an hours-long search party for … himself.
What are the details?
According to a Wednesday report from the Daily Mail, 50-year-old Beyhan Mutlu, a Turkey resident living in the northwestern Bursa province’s Inegöl district, was reportedly drinking with a group of friends earlier this month when he wandered off alone into the forests of Cayyaka.
His friends, according to the outlet, became concerned when they couldn’t locate him after several hours and, along with Mutlu’s wife, reported their loved one missing.
A search party was almost immediately formed, and the group began scouring the area for the missing man.
Don’t miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.https://www.theblaze.com/news/drunk-man-search-party-turkey
Mutlu likely looked high and low during the search, but it was only when one of the rescuers began shouting his name that he realized his error and reportedly responded, “Who are we looking for? I am here.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci
- We Are All Domestic Terrorists Now. Democrats consider all detractors an enemy of the country.