A drunken Turkish man reportedly found himself in the woods after assisting in an hours-long search party for … himself.
What are the details?
According to a Wednesday report from the Daily Mail, 50-year-old Beyhan Mutlu, a Turkey resident living in the northwestern Bursa province’s Inegöl district, was reportedly drinking with a group of friends earlier this month when he wandered off alone into the forests of Cayyaka.
His friends, according to the outlet, became concerned when they couldn’t locate him after several hours and, along with Mutlu’s wife, reported their loved one missing.
A search party was almost immediately formed, and the group began scouring the area for the missing man.
Don’t miss out on content from Dave Rubin free of big tech censorship. Listen to The Rubin Report now.https://www.theblaze.com/news/drunk-man-search-party-turkey
Mutlu likely looked high and low during the search, but it was only when one of the rescuers began shouting his name that he realized his error and reportedly responded, “Who are we looking for? I am here.”
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Abigail Shrier: Take back the right to speak your mind.