About time, but I don’t trust them at all to do the right thing.
The Supreme Court announced late Wednesday that it will hear oral arguments in appeals against two of President Joe Biden’s vaccine mandates January 7. One mandate involves large employers, and the other involves healthcare workers.
The Biden administration has lost several times in the federal courts, over arguments that it lacks the authority to impose mandates on the country. Despite the litigation, the administration has encouraged employers to enforce mandates regardless.https://www.breitbart.com/health/2021/12/22/supreme-court-to-hear-challenge-to-two-biden-vaccine-mandates-january-7/
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- On Eve of Her Death, Comcast Exec Calls Ashli Babbitt a White Trash Insurrectionist Traitor
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?