If the truth will set you free, the truth must die.
Kyle Rittenhouse is scheduled to make another Wisconsin court appearance Monday, as a judge weighs whether to allow a self-defense expert to testify and Kenosha prosecutors are expected to ask the court to ban the three men shot from being called “looters” or “rioters” during the upcoming trial.
Monday’s hearing is likely the last to happen before jury selection is slated to begin on Nov. 1.
Rittenhouse, then 17 and living in Antioch, Ill., is accused of killing Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber and wounding Gaige Grosskreutz during chaotic demonstrations in Kenosha, Wisc., on Aug. 25, 2020, two days after police shot a Black man, Jacob Blake, while responding to a domestic disturbance. Rittenhouse has pleaded not guilty to homicide and other charges, arguing he fired in self-defense.
In an 11th hour request, prosecutors put forward a motion to bar the defense from describing the men Rittenhouse shot as “rioters, looters, arsonists or any other pejorative terms,” instead insisting that the three be referred to by their last names during the trial, the Chicago Tribune reported.https://www.foxnews.com/us/kyle-rittenhouse-back-in-court-looters-rioters-self-defense-expert
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”