Don’t let the door hit you. Actually, do let it…
ALBANY, N.Y. (WIVB) — Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced his resignation Tuesday following the release of a New York Attorney General’s Office report that said he sexually harassed multiple women.
Cuomo has been in office since 2011.
Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul will serve as Governor until the end of Cuomo’s term, according to NY’s Constitution, on December 31, 2022.
Lindsey Boylan, a former candidate for the Democratic ticket in New York’s 10th Congressional District, accused the governor of sexual harassment in December. She later published an extended account of the alleged harassment online.
- WTH? Merriam Webster Trolls Kyle Rittenhouse.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Hunter Biden’s out-of-wedlock daughter left out of White House Christmas display