Don’t let the door hit you. Actually, do let it…
ALBANY, N.Y. (WIVB) — Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced his resignation Tuesday following the release of a New York Attorney General’s Office report that said he sexually harassed multiple women.
Cuomo has been in office since 2011.
Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul will serve as Governor until the end of Cuomo’s term, according to NY’s Constitution, on December 31, 2022.
Lindsey Boylan, a former candidate for the Democratic ticket in New York’s 10th Congressional District, accused the governor of sexual harassment in December. She later published an extended account of the alleged harassment online.
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Sen. Rand Paul Calls Out Fauci
- We Are All Domestic Terrorists Now. Democrats consider all detractors an enemy of the country.
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Vid: Gov. Desantis Makes a Strong Stand for Personal Freedom.
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion