Don’t let the door hit you. Actually, do let it…
ALBANY, N.Y. (WIVB) — Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced his resignation Tuesday following the release of a New York Attorney General’s Office report that said he sexually harassed multiple women.
Cuomo has been in office since 2011.
Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul will serve as Governor until the end of Cuomo’s term, according to NY’s Constitution, on December 31, 2022.
Lindsey Boylan, a former candidate for the Democratic ticket in New York’s 10th Congressional District, accused the governor of sexual harassment in December. She later published an extended account of the alleged harassment online.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Human beings aren’t clownfish