Will Gov. Ron DeSantis avoid Gov. Noem’s blunder?
TALLAHASSEE – Florida Republican leaders in the Legislature used some last-ditch maneuvering Wednesday night to revive and approve a controversial ban on transgender athletes participating in women’s sports at the high school and college levels.
The move sparked anger and emotional debate from Democrats in the House and Senate, surprised by the language added as a late amendment in the House to charter school legislation.
The House earlier this month approved the ban – but it failed to advance in the Senate, until made part of the charter school bill lawmakers were eager to approve before the session ends Friday.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Politics over Science! AMA Recommends Removing Gender From Birth Certificates
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew