I think what they mean is that no documents exist ANYMORE.
he Epoch Times sent a freedom of information request to the NIH for communications and other documents explaining why it decided to suddenly remove the definition of “gain-of-function research” from its website. The agency said no such documents exist.
The censorship of the website took place between October 19 and October 21. Before then, the NIH website used to have a 232-word definition of “gain-of-function research.” The definition was removed shortly after the agency admitted that it funded research in China that many alleged met the classification that was originally described on the website.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- The Story you need to know –FDA Buries Data on Seriously Injured Child in Pfizer’s Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Big Tech Capitalism Decides Who Lives/Dies.
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission