Oh shut up already.
“Vaccination isn’t just an individual decision, but one that affects the health of others – including those already vaccinated,” wrote the former CEO of Planned Parenthood in a column at the Washington Post Tuesday.
Dr. Leana Wen, who also once served as Baltimore’s health commissioner, scolded President Joe Biden for missing “an important opportunity” – a White House event on Independence Day – to mandate COVID vaccinations for all attendees.
Wen criticized Biden’s COVID-19 Coordinator, Jeff Zients, who referred to vaccination as an “individual choice” while appearing on CNN:
This feeds into a “live and let live” attitude that has been used to question why someone should care about another person’s vaccination status. After all, if vaccines protect the person receiving it, then why should they care if others choose not to have it?
Wen said she is concerned about young children, such as her own, who are not yet eligible to receive COVID vaccines, but could come into contact with unvaccinated people.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Politics over Science! AMA Recommends Removing Gender From Birth Certificates