A prominent teacher’s union president said “the real agenda of the right” is “the demise of public schools,” according to an email obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation.
American Federation of Teachers (AFT) president Randi Weingarten criticized anti-CRT advocates like Chris Rufo, a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute, and former Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, in an email to members of the teacher’s union.
“The real agenda of the right, as Betsy DeVos, Christopher Rufo and others make clear, is the demise of public schools and the fracturing of our neighborhoods,” Weingarten said in the email.https://dailycaller.com/2021/12/23/teachers-union-randi-weingarten-christopher-rufo-betsy-devos/
This is one page of @rweingarten's psychotic email manifesto she sent to union teachers. @RamonaBessinger forwarded it to me.— Nicole Solas Domestic Terrorist! (@Nicoletta0602) December 23, 2021
If you write dumb shit like this, you're too dumb to teach. @realchrisrufo pic.twitter.com/q9VHceoGMI
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Official — The mRNA Covid shots are killing teenagers
- Federal Judge Rules D.C. Capacity Limits On Religious Gatherings Are Unconstitutional
- With Hot Chocolate on the line — Nothing But Net!
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Dissenting Swiss theologian Hans Küng Dead