Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said on Thursday that he will no longer be wearing a mask at the Capitol since he is fully vaccinated.
“At this point I’ve been vaccinated. Everybody working in the Senate has been vaccinated,” Cruz told CNN. “CDC has said in small groups, particularly with people who were vaccinated, don’t need to wear masks.”
This bit of common sense was not received well on Twitter.
Hopefully he gets the double mutation indian variant— Bill Sharp (@BillSharph) April 16, 2021
A ventilator would look great on him.— billy sunday (@billysunday1) April 16, 2021
Texas may soon need to fill vacant senator seat. Covid doesn't care how big an idiot you are— Thunder (@Thundergarden10) April 16, 2021
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Illinois College Students Want Hate-Crime Culprit Expelled — Until They Find Out Who She Is
- Politics over Science! AMA Recommends Removing Gender From Birth Certificates
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?