Fully Vaccinated Sen. Cruz will no longer wear mask at Capitol. Liberals Freak.
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said on Thursday that he will no longer be wearing a mask at the Capitol since he is fully vaccinated.
“At this point I’ve been vaccinated. Everybody working in the Senate has been vaccinated,” Cruz told CNN. “CDC has said in small groups, particularly with people who were vaccinated, don’t need to wear masks.”
This bit of common sense was not received well on Twitter.
Hopefully he gets the double mutation indian variant— Bill Sharp (@BillSharph) April 16, 2021
A ventilator would look great on him.— billy sunday (@billysunday1) April 16, 2021
Texas may soon need to fill vacant senator seat. Covid doesn't care how big an idiot you are— Thunder (@Thundergarden10) April 16, 2021
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.