Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial is set for November, as the former socialite faces charges she recruited teenage girls for her pal Jeffrey Epstein.
US District Judge Alison Nathan said in Manhattan on Tuesday that she’d aim to start the trial on Nov. 29, just after Thanksgiving.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private