Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial is set for November, as the former socialite faces charges she recruited teenage girls for her pal Jeffrey Epstein.
US District Judge Alison Nathan said in Manhattan on Tuesday that she’d aim to start the trial on Nov. 29, just after Thanksgiving.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Dan Bongino to New Yorker Writer: “You’ll Never Win.”
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- DoD Confirms: Heart Inflammation Cases Linked to COVID-19 Vaccines
- Virginia Has the Worst Racists Ever.
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?