GiveSendGo was hacked on Sunday night during the Super Bowl.
The hackers posted a video, addressed to GiveSendGo Grifters and Hatriots with the Frozen song in the background. They also posted information on those who donated and how much.
So GiveSendGo, the site raising money for the convoy, got hacked.— Mackenzie Gray (@Gray_Mackenzie) February 14, 2022
The hackers posted this video, addressed to “GiveSendGo Grifters and Hatriots” with the Frozen song in the background
They also posted what they allege to be all the info on who donated and how much #cdnpoli pic.twitter.com/VgV1mS12SV
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- UK becomes first country to approve Merck’s “game changer” COVID-19 pill.
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.