This story was outrageous. The Judge should be in jail.
In July of 2021, Bart Rockett filed a lawsuit against Missouri family court judge Eric Eighmy on behalf of his children, Kadan and Brooklyn, who appeared on America’s Got Talent. The shocking allegations detailed two instances where Eighmy allegedly jailed the children in order to intimidate them and force them to obey his orders to give up show business and live with their mother.
Eighmy’s attorneys filed a motion to dismiss and claimed absolute immunity, which protects judges from lawsuits if they are acting in a judicial capacity. These immunity laws are highly controversial and the bar to overcoming them is extremely high. But the Rockett children are going to get their day in court to face Eighmy and hold him accountable for what they say was the most traumatic event of their lives.
Experience never-before-seen magic, illusions, music, and comedy in a 2 hour, action-packed show featuring TikTok star FRECKLED ZELDA and NBC America’s Got Talent stars Kadan Bart Rockett & Brooklyn at the brand new Parkway Playhouse in #PigeonForge! https://t.co/WnMeyaxthy # pic.twitter.com/tiNQ2unpTN— Mobile Brochure (@MobileBrochure) September 17, 2021
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?