This story was outrageous. The Judge should be in jail.
In July of 2021, Bart Rockett filed a lawsuit against Missouri family court judge Eric Eighmy on behalf of his children, Kadan and Brooklyn, who appeared on America’s Got Talent. The shocking allegations detailed two instances where Eighmy allegedly jailed the children in order to intimidate them and force them to obey his orders to give up show business and live with their mother.
Eighmy’s attorneys filed a motion to dismiss and claimed absolute immunity, which protects judges from lawsuits if they are acting in a judicial capacity. These immunity laws are highly controversial and the bar to overcoming them is extremely high. But the Rockett children are going to get their day in court to face Eighmy and hold him accountable for what they say was the most traumatic event of their lives.
Experience never-before-seen magic, illusions, music, and comedy in a 2 hour, action-packed show featuring TikTok star FRECKLED ZELDA and NBC America’s Got Talent stars Kadan Bart Rockett & Brooklyn at the brand new Parkway Playhouse in #PigeonForge! https://t.co/WnMeyaxthy # pic.twitter.com/tiNQ2unpTN— Mobile Brochure (@MobileBrochure) September 17, 2021
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow. A Bionic Vision System Lets the Blind See Again
- Breaking Bad — Wisconsin Bill allows dead bodies to be dissolved with lye, poured into the sewer.
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home