Google’s head of diversity has been slammed for writing that Jews have an ‘insatiable appetite for war and killing’ and arguing they should have more ‘compassion’ because of the Holocaust.
Kamau Bobb, who is also an ‘Equity in Computing’ don at Georgia Tech, wrote a 2007 blog post, which remains on his website, titled: ‘If I Were A Jew.’
Bobb writes: ‘If I were a Jew I would be concerned about my insatiable appetite for war and killing in defense of myself. Self defense is undoubtedly an instinct, but I would be afraid of my increasing insensitivity to the suffering of others.’
He evokes the memory of Kristallnacht, a Nazi pogrom against Jews in 1938, and Holocaust victim Anne Frank to question why Israel lacks ‘compassion’ towards Muslims in Gaza, Lebanon and the West Bank.
‘My greatest torment would be that I’ve misinterpreted the identity offered by my history and transposed spiritual and human compassion with self righteous impunity,’ the academic wrote.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- UK becomes first country to approve Merck’s “game changer” COVID-19 pill.