Google’s head of diversity has been slammed for writing that Jews have an ‘insatiable appetite for war and killing’ and arguing they should have more ‘compassion’ because of the Holocaust.
Kamau Bobb, who is also an ‘Equity in Computing’ don at Georgia Tech, wrote a 2007 blog post, which remains on his website, titled: ‘If I Were A Jew.’
Bobb writes: ‘If I were a Jew I would be concerned about my insatiable appetite for war and killing in defense of myself. Self defense is undoubtedly an instinct, but I would be afraid of my increasing insensitivity to the suffering of others.’
He evokes the memory of Kristallnacht, a Nazi pogrom against Jews in 1938, and Holocaust victim Anne Frank to question why Israel lacks ‘compassion’ towards Muslims in Gaza, Lebanon and the West Bank.
‘My greatest torment would be that I’ve misinterpreted the identity offered by my history and transposed spiritual and human compassion with self righteous impunity,’ the academic wrote.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private