GOP Govs To Biden — See You In Court
Republicans Blast Biden Vaccine Dictates: ‘See You in Court’; ‘We Will Fight Them to the Gates of Hell’
(CNSNews.com) – Several Republican governors are threatening to sue the Biden administration for its “blatantly unlawful overreach” on COVID vaccination.
“I will pursue every legal option available to the state of Georgia to stop this blatantly unlawful overreach by the Biden administration,” Gov. Brian Kemp tweeted on Thursday after President Biden’s lecture aimed at unvaccinated Americans who are “blocking public health” and causing “a lot of damage,” as Biden put it.
“Many of us are frustrated with the nearly 80 million Americans who are still not vaccinated, even though the vaccine is safe, effective, and free,” Biden said. “We need to do more. This is not about freedom or personal choice. It’s about protecting yourself and those around you…”
“We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us. So, please do the right thing,” Biden told the unvaccinated.
Afterwards, South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster tweeted: “The American Dream has turned into a nightmare under President Biden and the radical Democrats. They have declared war against capitalism, thumbed their noses at the Constitution, and empowered our enemies abroad.” “Rest assured, we will fight them to the gates of hell to protect the liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian.”https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/republicans-blast-biden-vaccine-dictates-see-you-court-we-will-fight
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Catholic Schools Should Practice What They Are Supposed to Preach
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.