Republicans Blast Biden Vaccine Dictates: ‘See You in Court’; ‘We Will Fight Them to the Gates of Hell’
(CNSNews.com) – Several Republican governors are threatening to sue the Biden administration for its “blatantly unlawful overreach” on COVID vaccination.
“I will pursue every legal option available to the state of Georgia to stop this blatantly unlawful overreach by the Biden administration,” Gov. Brian Kemp tweeted on Thursday after President Biden’s lecture aimed at unvaccinated Americans who are “blocking public health” and causing “a lot of damage,” as Biden put it.
“Many of us are frustrated with the nearly 80 million Americans who are still not vaccinated, even though the vaccine is safe, effective, and free,” Biden said. “We need to do more. This is not about freedom or personal choice. It’s about protecting yourself and those around you…”
“We’ve been patient, but our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us. So, please do the right thing,” Biden told the unvaccinated.
Afterwards, South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster tweeted: “The American Dream has turned into a nightmare under President Biden and the radical Democrats. They have declared war against capitalism, thumbed their noses at the Constitution, and empowered our enemies abroad.” “Rest assured, we will fight them to the gates of hell to protect the liberty and livelihood of every South Carolinian.”https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/susan-jones/republicans-blast-biden-vaccine-dictates-see-you-court-we-will-fight
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Why the OSHA Mandate Has No Legal Leg To Stand On
- Unexpectedly!! Consumer Prices Explode 7.5% Higher, Worst Inflation in 40 Years
- The Vatican Suppresses celebration of all “individual” Masses including Extraordinary Form at St. Peter’s