Washington, D.C., Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) has declared that no people will be permitted to dance at city weddings due to COVID-19 restrictions.POLL: What scares you the most?
The latest order caps both indoor and outdoor weddings at just 25% capacity, and any celebrations involving more than 250 people require waivers.
The outlet noted that the announcement was made just as wedding season kicked off.
Stephanie Sadowski, a D.C.-area wedding planner, told the outlet that the move is “insane.”
“It’s been an absolute rollercoaster,” she said, and noted that couples are quickly opting to move their weddings outside the city. “They want to have a party. Planning their wedding, they’ve made concessions along the way, they’ve reduced, reduced, and reduced their guest count in Washington, D.C.”The Blaze
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Politics over Science! AMA Recommends Removing Gender From Birth Certificates