Tyrants gonna tyranny.
Pandemic-weary New Yorkers had their hopes deflated Thursday when Gov. Andrew Cuomo said he wasn’t ready to ease the state’s mask mandate — even though the feds gave the green light for vaccinated Americans to finally show their faces and gather indoors again.
In a late-afternoon statement, Cuomo said he and Health Commissioner Howard Zucker had yet to decide if the Empire State would adopt newly announced guidelines from the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
“In New York, we have always relied on the facts and the science to guide us throughout the worst of this pandemic and in our successful reopening,” Cuomo said.
“We have received the newly revised guidance from the CDC regarding mask wearing and social distancing for those with vaccinations and are reviewing them in consultation with Dr. Zucker and our partners and health experts in surrounding states.”NY POST
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- Affirmative action on Trial: Supreme Court to consider use of race in college admissions
- Vaccine Expert Warns: “We Made a Big Mistake”
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74