DeSantis has put down a marker: there will be no state-sanctioned racism in the State of Florida.
Governor Ron DeSantis denounces critical race theory—calling it a "race-based version of Marxist ideology"—and has banned it from the state curriculum.— Christopher F. Rufo ⚔️ (@realchrisrufo) May 1, 2021
DeSantis has put down a marker: there will be no state-sanctioned racism in the State of Florida.pic.twitter.com/ZxlejFiC3O
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse