Nate Hochman reports this must read:
I spent the last week talking to lawmakers and activists in South Dakota about Kristi Noem's troubling relationship to a major business with a long record of advocating for far-left social policies. I’ll share a few of the biggest takeaways below. (1/14)https://t.co/gYj8pGxnOO— Nate Hochman (@njhochman) September 15, 2021
Noem emerged from 2020 as a rising GOP star. But when she vetoed HB 1217—a law that would have banned biological males from competing in women’s sports—it outraged many conservatives. On the margins, some alleged a conflict-of-interest with certain lobbyists in her office. (2/14)— Nate Hochman (@njhochman) September 15, 2021
One particular source of suspicion was Matt McCaulley, a policy adviser and close confidante of Noem’s—and a registered lobbyist for Sanford Health, which owns the largest sports complex in the state. Sanford is also Noem's largest career donor. (3/14) pic.twitter.com/RbnzSX9f34— Nate Hochman (@njhochman) September 15, 2021
That conflict-of-interest allegation has arisen repeatedly during Noem's short time as governor. Even by South Dakota's standards, her office is teeming with Sanford connections. And the company donates more to Noem than any other prominent politician in the state. (4/14) pic.twitter.com/5QRJTXVxLr— Nate Hochman (@njhochman) September 15, 2021
Until now, these suspicions were just that—suspicions. But a staffer who worked in Noem’s office tells me that McCaulley worked behind the scenes to kill a wide range of conservative legislation—well above and beyond HB 1217—that conflicted with Sanford’s interests. (5/14) pic.twitter.com/Lhrlub1JzB— Nate Hochman (@njhochman) September 15, 2021
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Abigail Shrier: Take back the right to speak your mind.