Governor Ron DeSantis has had enough of the Centers for Disease Control. The Florida governor has filed a lawsuit that is being heard in federal court that would finally hold the CDC accountable for the economic damage it is needlessly doing to the country.
DeSantis revealed the lawsuit in a press conference at Satellite Beach, which followed up on his earlier statement in April about the governor’s intent to sue the CDC.
“When we announced the lawsuit in Miami, I’ll never forget it,” DeSantis added. “We had a bunch of folks behind me, kind of like this, but they were all people who worked in the industry, and not just worked for the cruise lines. You have all these smaller businesses that support this industry, and one of the ladies went up there. She said, ‘You know, we were told two weeks. It was hard for us, but we were there. We wanted to do our part.’ Here we are a year later. And she’s like ‘You know, there’s been a lot of toll in our community because of Covid. We’ve had a lot of deaths, but they’re not deaths from Covid. They’re deaths from despair’.”Becker News
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Missouri Court Strikes Down COVID Mandates in Savage Decision
- Finnish Government Puts Christianity On Trial, Calls The Bible ‘Hate Speech’
- Supreme Court sits on potentially blockbuster abortion case
- A Judge Stands up to a Hospital: “Step Aside” and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin
- CHARLIE KIRK: The Secret Society Plan to Take Back Private Schools