Gov. Whitmer pushes for permanent mask rules in Michigan
The CDC’s sudden change in policy disrupts Whitmer’s recent mask update, as reported by UncoverDC, which declared that once her state reaches a 70 percent vaccination rate, the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (MDHHS) extensive gatherings and face mask mandate will be lifted—unless unforeseen circumstances appear, such as vaccine-resistant variants.
Concurring with Whitmer’s 70 percent vaccination directive, the MIOSHA, whose temporary emergency workplace rules expire on Oct. 14 (and, per state law, cannot be extended again). Whitmer continues to push for permanent workplace COVID-19 rules arguing they are “one of the last tools in its toolbox to protect workers from COVID-19” if the pandemic is ongoing after the provisional rules expire. According to the Small Business Association of Michigan (who is opposed to making COVID-19 rules permanent), some of the included rules are:
The employer shall create a policy prohibiting in-person work for employees to the extent that their work activities can feasibly be completed remotely.
Mandates businesses to require customers to wear face coverings
Prohibits employees from sharing equipment and requires employers to “increase facility cleaning and disinfection.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.