WA denied entry to mourning Williamstown parents to identify the body of their 20-year-old son. WA Premier, Mark McGowan remained firm on the decision, insisting the harsh rules are to protect the state | @NatYoannidis pic.twitter.com/SYaz0zbfR7— 10 News First Melbourne (@10NewsFirstMelb) December 9, 2021
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- The Case Against Masks for Children
- Berenson: Boosters are Over. WHO is Now Against Boosters!
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?