The dean of the City College of New York School of Law said she is retiring as atonement for referring to herself as a ‘slaveholder’ during a faculty meeting.
Mary Lu Bilek, 65, said she dropped the ‘slaveholder’ reference at a personnel committee meeting in November as she took the blame for a hiring proposal some colleagues thought would have a ‘disparate racial impact.’
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes