The dean of the City College of New York School of Law said she is retiring as atonement for referring to herself as a ‘slaveholder’ during a faculty meeting.
Mary Lu Bilek, 65, said she dropped the ‘slaveholder’ reference at a personnel committee meeting in November as she took the blame for a hiring proposal some colleagues thought would have a ‘disparate racial impact.’
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities