Ha! French town named Bitche censored by Facebook
A French town by the name of Bitche had its Facebook page taken down because of its similarity to the sexist slur, local officials said.
The small town near the border of Germany had been begging the social media giant for almost a month to uncensor its page — which the company refused to do until Tuesday, officials said.
“Facebook had censored our Bitche City page. We appealed and tried to contact Facebook through various means, including through contact forms and private messages on Facebook France’s page,” a Tuesday post on the Ville de Bitche Facebook page reads.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.