An online poll conducted by the staunchly left Guardian newspaper seeking nominations for “Person of the Year” has been turned off, sparking speculation it was shut down when author J.K. Rowling took the lead.
The poll was launched on December 15 and posed a simple question: “Who would be your 2021 person of the year, and why?” It can be found here.
As of Wednesday it was no longer live, launching conjecture from a number of sources that the fact author J.K. Rowling was such a dominating choice the outlet had no option left other than to stop accepting nominations.
It still exists but comes with the caveat This form has been deactivated and is closed to any further submissions.
Reactions online have been straight to the point.https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/12/29/guardian-person-of-the-year-poll-deactivated-after-j-k-rowling-takes-lead/
Funniest thing I saw on the Internet in 2021?— Isaac de Tormes, VII Marqués de Vichón (@Isaac_de_Tormes) December 28, 2021
I'd say the Guardian deactivating their "Person of the Year" survey because JK Rowling was going to win. https://t.co/BlLYexJ1q1
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”