Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) says he will deny state contracts to companies aiding President Joe Biden’s administration with its expansive Catch and Release operation that is releasing hundreds of thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens into the United States interior.
Last week, DeSantis slammed Biden for resettling a 24-year-old illegal alien — who had successfully duped the administration, posing as an Unaccompanied Alien Child (UAC) — in Jacksonville, Florida, who went on to allegedly murder a 46-year-old father of four.
During an interview with Tucker Carlson, DeSantis said the murder would have never occurred had the Biden administration not flown the illegal alien to Florida 0n secretive flights, facilitated by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and private contractors.
“So these are flights that are coming in two or three in the morning,” DeSantis said:
The feds, of course, control the air space and they’re there on the ground, they take these folks and then they send them to other parts of Florida by bus or other parts of the southeast and that individual who was murdered was in fact murdered by an illegal alien who was on one of Biden’s flights, these midnight flights unannounced, no notice, no support for the state, no ability for us to veto it ahead of time. And if Biden had not been doing that, if he’d been doing his job, that individual would be alive today. [Emphasis added]
In response, DeSantis said he will deny state contracts to private contractors, which often include bus companies and airlines, who are helping the Biden administration mass release border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Human beings aren’t clownfish