Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) says he will deny state contracts to companies aiding President Joe Biden’s administration with its expansive Catch and Release operation that is releasing hundreds of thousands of border crossers and illegal aliens into the United States interior.
Last week, DeSantis slammed Biden for resettling a 24-year-old illegal alien — who had successfully duped the administration, posing as an Unaccompanied Alien Child (UAC) — in Jacksonville, Florida, who went on to allegedly murder a 46-year-old father of four.
During an interview with Tucker Carlson, DeSantis said the murder would have never occurred had the Biden administration not flown the illegal alien to Florida 0n secretive flights, facilitated by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and private contractors.
“So these are flights that are coming in two or three in the morning,” DeSantis said:
The feds, of course, control the air space and they’re there on the ground, they take these folks and then they send them to other parts of Florida by bus or other parts of the southeast and that individual who was murdered was in fact murdered by an illegal alien who was on one of Biden’s flights, these midnight flights unannounced, no notice, no support for the state, no ability for us to veto it ahead of time. And if Biden had not been doing that, if he’d been doing his job, that individual would be alive today. [Emphasis added]
In response, DeSantis said he will deny state contracts to private contractors, which often include bus companies and airlines, who are helping the Biden administration mass release border crossers and illegal aliens into the U.S. interior.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Antibody neutralizing all Covid variants found, Chinese scientists claim
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Dr. Zelenko Protocols for America – Live Like you Were Dying
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely