Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
A HEALTHY BBC presenter died after suffering “severe” headaches and a brain bleed just days after having the AstraZeneca Covid vaccine.
Lisa Shaw‘s interim fact-of-death certificate lists the dose as one of the possible factors.
The 44-year-old mum-of-one, who worked for BBC Newcastle, developed the symptoms a week after her first jab and fell seriously ill a few days later, her family said in a statement.
She died in hospital from blood clots and bleeding in her head on Friday.
Lisa was not known to have any underlying health problems, the BBC reports.
Colleagues said they had seen the certificate issued by the city’s senior coroner Karen Dilks which said an investigation will be held.
It lists a “complication of AstraZeneca Covid-19 virus vaccination” as a consideration.https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15093761/healthy-presenter-died-headaches-brain-bleed-astrazeneca/
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.