Samantha Russell, 22, was 33-weeks pregnant at the time of the crash on Tuesday night, and died on impact. Doctors were able to safely deliver her baby boy.
In an emotional Facebook post following the tragedy, her husband, Brandon Russell, 21, posted a photo of himself holding his newborn son, Mac.
‘Words cannot explain or express the emotions going through everyone’s head today in light of the events that took place on July 6, 2021 at around 5.30 CST,’ wrote. ‘Sammy was taken from us, but left behind the most beautiful gift of life.’
He continued to say that Samantha ‘was going to be a fantastic mother’.
‘She always had everything planned out and ready to go. She was driven and the hardest worker I knew.’
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Google Docs now autocorrecting to gender neutral and politically correct language
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda