Samantha Russell, 22, was 33-weeks pregnant at the time of the crash on Tuesday night, and died on impact. Doctors were able to safely deliver her baby boy.
In an emotional Facebook post following the tragedy, her husband, Brandon Russell, 21, posted a photo of himself holding his newborn son, Mac.
‘Words cannot explain or express the emotions going through everyone’s head today in light of the events that took place on July 6, 2021 at around 5.30 CST,’ wrote. ‘Sammy was taken from us, but left behind the most beautiful gift of life.’
He continued to say that Samantha ‘was going to be a fantastic mother’.
‘She always had everything planned out and ready to go. She was driven and the hardest worker I knew.’
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski