Samantha Russell, 22, was 33-weeks pregnant at the time of the crash on Tuesday night, and died on impact. Doctors were able to safely deliver her baby boy.
In an emotional Facebook post following the tragedy, her husband, Brandon Russell, 21, posted a photo of himself holding his newborn son, Mac.
‘Words cannot explain or express the emotions going through everyone’s head today in light of the events that took place on July 6, 2021 at around 5.30 CST,’ wrote. ‘Sammy was taken from us, but left behind the most beautiful gift of life.’
He continued to say that Samantha ‘was going to be a fantastic mother’.
‘She always had everything planned out and ready to go. She was driven and the hardest worker I knew.’
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?