It is coming. It is relentless. And it hates you.
The European Union’s digital vaccine passport system went live in seven countries yesterday, ahead of a full launch for all 27 member states on July 1. The document, called a digital green certificate, shows whether someone has been fully vaccinated against covid-19, recovered from the virus, or tested negative within the last 72 hours. Travelers who can prove they fit one of these three criteria are not required to be tested or go into quarantine. The certificate is now being accepted in Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Greece, and Poland.Source
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- GOP Senators Intend to ‘Defund’ Biden’s Federal Vaccine Mandate
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- DC Will Remain Under Military Occupation As Long As Pelosi Rules
- Human beings aren’t clownfish