This means You!!
WASHINGTON — The Justice Department is establishing a specialized unit focused on domestic terrorism, the department’s top national security official told lawmakers Tuesday as he described an “elevated” threat from violent extremists in the United States.
Assistant Attorney General Matthew Olsen, testifying just days after the nation observed the one-year anniversary of the violent insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, said the number of FBI investigations into suspected domestic violent extremists has more than doubled since the spring of 2020.
“We have seen a growing threat from those who are motivated by racial animus, as well as those who ascribe to extremist anti-government and anti-authority ideologies,” Olsen said.
The department’s National Security Division, which Olsen leads, has a counterterrorism section. But Olsen told the Senate Judiciary Committee that he has decided to create a specialized domestic terrorism unit “to augment our existing approach.”https://www.startribune.com/justice-dept-creating-unit-focused-on-domestic-terrorism/600134722/
Sanborn lists extreme views as anti-lockdown policies and "perceived" election fraud.— Julie Kelly 🇺🇸 (@julie_kelly2) January 11, 2022
Sanborn says anti-government terrorists at home (read: Trump voters) are equal to ISIS, will be handled accordingly.
1A is ok until FBI decides it's criminal behavior. What could go wrong?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Putin Orders Deployment of Troops to Breakaway Regions in Ukraine
- Breaking Bad — Wisconsin Bill allows dead bodies to be dissolved with lye, poured into the sewer.
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.