Here we go. North Carolina city approves $2.1 million for slavery reparations
The city council in Asheville, N.C., this week unanimously approved $2.1 million in reparations for black residents in a mostly white community.
The funding will come from the sale of city property. The city plans to spend $200,000 on the planning and community engagement process and about $1.9 million on initial reparations.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.