The city council in Asheville, N.C., this week unanimously approved $2.1 million in reparations for black residents in a mostly white community.
The funding will come from the sale of city property. The city plans to spend $200,000 on the planning and community engagement process and about $1.9 million on initial reparations.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Whistleblowers Share DOD Date that shows Miscarriages and Cancer Spiked in 2021.
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?