Under the new mandatory vaccine decree for public and private businesses, the Italian government has announced that unvaccinated workers will have their pay withheld, but they will not be suspended or fired.
The government decree will order an estimated 23 million Italian public and private sector workers to present the coronavirus passport known as the Green Pass to be eligible to work.
Some had expressed concern the decree would force those without the Green Pass to be suspended or fired. But on Wednesday, officials announced that while those who do not comply with the mandate will not be able to come to work, they will only be considered to have taken an unjustified absence and have pay withheld, Il Giornale reports.
The obligation for Italian workers to show the Green Pass will start on October 15th and be enforced until December 31st.https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/09/23/italy-workers-without-covid-passport-will-be-withheld-pay-but-not-fired/
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Abigail Shrier: Take back the right to speak your mind.