Under the new mandatory vaccine decree for public and private businesses, the Italian government has announced that unvaccinated workers will have their pay withheld, but they will not be suspended or fired.
The government decree will order an estimated 23 million Italian public and private sector workers to present the coronavirus passport known as the Green Pass to be eligible to work.
Some had expressed concern the decree would force those without the Green Pass to be suspended or fired. But on Wednesday, officials announced that while those who do not comply with the mandate will not be able to come to work, they will only be considered to have taken an unjustified absence and have pay withheld, Il Giornale reports.
The obligation for Italian workers to show the Green Pass will start on October 15th and be enforced until December 31st.https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/09/23/italy-workers-without-covid-passport-will-be-withheld-pay-but-not-fired/
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’