Students who do not get vaccinated will lose access to campus buildings, classes, and more.
Hundreds of colleges and universities across the country are requiring students to get vaccinated against COVID-19 before returning to campus this fall. As back to school season heats up, colleges are enforcing their vaccine mandates through a variety of methods.
Though class registration and access to campus facilities are generally among the first privileges unvaccinated students will lose, many universities have unique caveats to their COVID vaccine policies that will shape the upcoming school year:
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- DC Will Remain Under Military Occupation As Long As Pelosi Rules
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Gonzaga suspends Legend John Stockton’s basketball tickets over Mask Policy…
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife