Yesterday, the national convenience store chain 7-Eleven sent out a “Happy Hanukkah” email featuring a special meal deal.
Guess what the Hanukkah offer was. No, seriously, guess.
Whatever you guessed, it was probably wrong. Because here’s what they actually sent:
Yes, 7-Eleven invited those celebrating Hanukkah to “sink your teeth into the new BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Roller. Stuffed with cheese and bacon, this hamburger roller might be our best one yet.”
This is the kind of thing that makes me grateful to Al Gore for inventing the internet. As you probably know, bacon is kind of a non-starter for our Jewish friends. And I’m wondering if that cheese is kosher. I’m betting on not.
I can imagine the poor Twitter dude who was in charge of 7-Eleven’s email campaigns having to run into his boss’ office and explain what just happened.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Nightmare Fish Washes Up on California Shore. I’m Not Saying It’s the Apocalypse but…
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared