Yesterday, the national convenience store chain 7-Eleven sent out a “Happy Hanukkah” email featuring a special meal deal.
Guess what the Hanukkah offer was. No, seriously, guess.
Whatever you guessed, it was probably wrong. Because here’s what they actually sent:
Yes, 7-Eleven invited those celebrating Hanukkah to “sink your teeth into the new BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Roller. Stuffed with cheese and bacon, this hamburger roller might be our best one yet.”
This is the kind of thing that makes me grateful to Al Gore for inventing the internet. As you probably know, bacon is kind of a non-starter for our Jewish friends. And I’m wondering if that cheese is kosher. I’m betting on not.
I can imagine the poor Twitter dude who was in charge of 7-Eleven’s email campaigns having to run into his boss’ office and explain what just happened.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Official — The mRNA Covid shots are killing teenagers
- Federal Judge Rules D.C. Capacity Limits On Religious Gatherings Are Unconstitutional
- With Hot Chocolate on the line — Nothing But Net!