Bill Cosby is set to be released from prison after Pennsylvania’s highest court overturned his sexual assault conviction on Wednesday.
Cosby, 83, had served more than two years of a three- to 10-year sentence at a state prison near Philadelphia.
The state Supreme Court on Wednesday found that an agreement with a previous prosecutor prevented him from being charged for allegedly drugging and molesting Andrea Constand in 2004.
The ruling bars any retrial in the case, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported.
Charges were filed against Cosby, who was once celebrated as “America’s Dad,” in late 2015 — just days before the 12-year statute of limitations expired. He was convicted in 2018 at his second trial, after a first trial ended in a hung jury.NY Post
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely