Horror. Aborted baby retrieved from dumpster outside abortion clinic.
The body of an aborted baby, multiple biohazard waste items, and patient records were dumped into a Cleveland-area abortion center trash containers, Ohio-based pro-life group Created Equal disclosed today.
On June 7, pro-lifer and Red Rose Rescuer Matthew Connolly searched the trash containers of the Northeast Ohio Women’s Center (NEOWC) abortion clinic located at 2021 State Road in Cuyahoga Falls. As he carefully looked through each bag, Connolly discovered something most profoundly sad and shocking — the dismembered body of an aborted baby, approximately 16 to 18 weeks’ gestation, killed by the dilation and evacuation method.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools