Hundreds of students and others converged at Rutgers University recently to take part in a medical freedom rally in protest of the institution’s decision to require the COVID vaccine for students returning to campus this fall.
Participants chanted “my body, my choice,” waved American flags, and held signs demanding their “freedom” at the May 21 event.College Fix
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Debate tournament banned White students from competing
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants