Israeli archeologists announced Tuesday their discovery of dozens more Dead Sea Scroll fragments, adding to the already immense collection of ancient biblical texts that date back almost 2,000 years, the Associated Press reported.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- Affirmative action on Trial: Supreme Court to consider use of race in college admissions
- Vaccine Expert Warns: “We Made a Big Mistake”
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74