Nicolle Wallace, host of MSNBC’s “Deadline White House,” described herself as a “Fauci groupie” on Monday’s episode of the program.
“I’m a Fauci groupie. I’m a thrice-vaccinated mask adherent. I buy KN95 masks by the … caseload. They’re in every pocket. I wear them everywhere except when I sit down,” she said.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, who recently turned 81-years-old, is the long-time director of the National institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. He is also serving as chief medical advisor to President Joe Biden.
- WTH? Merriam Webster Trolls Kyle Rittenhouse.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants