Nicolle Wallace, host of MSNBC’s “Deadline White House,” described herself as a “Fauci groupie” on Monday’s episode of the program.
“I’m a Fauci groupie. I’m a thrice-vaccinated mask adherent. I buy KN95 masks by the … caseload. They’re in every pocket. I wear them everywhere except when I sit down,” she said.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, who recently turned 81-years-old, is the long-time director of the National institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. He is also serving as chief medical advisor to President Joe Biden.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- Breaking Bad — Wisconsin Bill allows dead bodies to be dissolved with lye, poured into the sewer.
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News