I Just Threw Up in My Mouth. MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Says she’s a “Fauci Groupie.”
Nicolle Wallace, host of MSNBC’s “Deadline White House,” described herself as a “Fauci groupie” on Monday’s episode of the program.
“I’m a Fauci groupie. I’m a thrice-vaccinated mask adherent. I buy KN95 masks by the … caseload. They’re in every pocket. I wear them everywhere except when I sit down,” she said.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, who recently turned 81-years-old, is the long-time director of the National institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. He is also serving as chief medical advisor to President Joe Biden.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.