Nicolle Wallace, host of MSNBC’s “Deadline White House,” described herself as a “Fauci groupie” on Monday’s episode of the program.
“I’m a Fauci groupie. I’m a thrice-vaccinated mask adherent. I buy KN95 masks by the … caseload. They’re in every pocket. I wear them everywhere except when I sit down,” she said.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, who recently turned 81-years-old, is the long-time director of the National institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. He is also serving as chief medical advisor to President Joe Biden.
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- On Eve of Her Death, Comcast Exec Calls Ashli Babbitt a White Trash Insurrectionist Traitor
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?