Virginia physical education teacher spoke out recently against a policy that would require school staff to affirm the gender identity of transgender and nonbinary students — and following his speech, he was placed on administrative leave.
Now the teacher is suing the district.
“I am speaking out of love for those who are suffering from gender dysphoria,” the Leesburg Elementary School teacher, Byron “Tanner” Cross, said at a recorded Loudoun County school board meeting on May 25, igniting the controversy.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.