Virginia physical education teacher spoke out recently against a policy that would require school staff to affirm the gender identity of transgender and nonbinary students — and following his speech, he was placed on administrative leave.
Now the teacher is suing the district.
“I am speaking out of love for those who are suffering from gender dysphoria,” the Leesburg Elementary School teacher, Byron “Tanner” Cross, said at a recorded Loudoun County school board meeting on May 25, igniting the controversy.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Vaccine Expert Warns: “We Made a Big Mistake”
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely