“I’m a teacher but I serve God first and I will not affirm that a biological boy can be a girl… because…it’s lying to a child, it’s abuse to a child, and it’s sinning against our God.”
Virginia physical education teacher spoke out recently against a policy that would require school staff to affirm the gender identity of transgender and nonbinary students — and following his speech, he was placed on administrative leave.
Now the teacher is suing the district.
“I am speaking out of love for those who are suffering from gender dysphoria,” the Leesburg Elementary School teacher, Byron “Tanner” Cross, said at a recorded Loudoun County school board meeting on May 25, igniting the controversy.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools