Virginia physical education teacher spoke out recently against a policy that would require school staff to affirm the gender identity of transgender and nonbinary students — and following his speech, he was placed on administrative leave.
Now the teacher is suing the district.
“I am speaking out of love for those who are suffering from gender dysphoria,” the Leesburg Elementary School teacher, Byron “Tanner” Cross, said at a recorded Loudoun County school board meeting on May 25, igniting the controversy.
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US