Israeli Ministry of Health announces that the “Green Pass” for vaccinated expires when 6 months have passed after the 2nd dose and now also 6 months after the 3rd (“booster”) vaccination.
JUST IN – Israeli Ministry of Health announces that the "Green Pass" for vaccinated expires when 6 months have passed after the 2nd dose and now also 6 months after the 3rd ("booster") vaccination.— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 22, 2021
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.
- Asked About Israel, Biden Refuses To Name Or Condemn Hamas For Their Terrorist Attacks
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home