Israeli Ministry of Health announces that the “Green Pass” for vaccinated expires when 6 months have passed after the 2nd dose and now also 6 months after the 3rd (“booster”) vaccination.
JUST IN – Israeli Ministry of Health announces that the "Green Pass" for vaccinated expires when 6 months have passed after the 2nd dose and now also 6 months after the 3rd ("booster") vaccination.— Disclose.tv (@disclosetv) September 22, 2021
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?