Today the Gardai (Guardians of the Peace) took time out from not doing their job arresting drug dealers (Ireland is filled right now with cocaine) and instead focused on the few people who dared attend an SSPX Mass in Athlone, Ireland. The government in Ireland has claimed that public Mass is illegal, outside of a wedding or a funeral. Neither is baptism or confession with a priest allowed. Abortion is fine however, you can still get one of them in post-Catholic Ireland.
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Healthy BBC presenter Lisa Shaw, 44, died after ‘severe’ headaches and brain bleed just days after AstraZeneca vaccine
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’