Today the Gardai (Guardians of the Peace) took time out from not doing their job arresting drug dealers (Ireland is filled right now with cocaine) and instead focused on the few people who dared attend an SSPX Mass in Athlone, Ireland. The government in Ireland has claimed that public Mass is illegal, outside of a wedding or a funeral. Neither is baptism or confession with a priest allowed. Abortion is fine however, you can still get one of them in post-Catholic Ireland.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’