Today the Gardai (Guardians of the Peace) took time out from not doing their job arresting drug dealers (Ireland is filled right now with cocaine) and instead focused on the few people who dared attend an SSPX Mass in Athlone, Ireland. The government in Ireland has claimed that public Mass is illegal, outside of a wedding or a funeral. Neither is baptism or confession with a priest allowed. Abortion is fine however, you can still get one of them in post-Catholic Ireland.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- Affirmative action on Trial: Supreme Court to consider use of race in college admissions
- Vaccine Expert Warns: “We Made a Big Mistake”
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74