Insane — Catholic university student loses points on theology test after describing God as male
A student at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles says that a professor took points off a recent test after the student identified God as being male, according to a report.
According to a Monday report from the College Fix, the student — who wishes to remain anonymous at the time of this reporting — is a member of the Loyola Marymount University College Republicans.
What are the details?
The outlet reported that the student innocuously described God as being male on a recent test.
Theological studies professor Cecilia González-Andrieu, however, reportedly did not appreciate the student’s response and docked several points from the test for using “male-gendered language for God repeatedly.”
The student, according to the report, sent a message to González-Andrieu, which read in part, “Your comment that I referred to God as a male, I should not have gotten any points off for that. MULTIPLE times throughout the Bible God is referred to as a ‘he.’ I feel targeted by your comment, as I was raised in the church with the belief that God is a male.”
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Ivermectin for the Win! Nebraska AG Destroys Opposition to Covid Treatments
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.