A New York woman with no medical qualifications was arrested after she allegedly administered the COVID-19 vaccine to a 17-year-old boy without his family’s permission.
Laura Parker Russo, 54, was arrested by Nassau County Police after the incident happened on New Year’s eve at her home in Sea Cliff, Long Island.
The boy reportedly received the vaccine and went home to tell his mother, who alerted police, Abc 7 reported. It is unclear how Russo knew the boy.
After an investigation, officials discovered that Russo is not a medical professional or authorized to administer vaccines. It is unclear how she had obtained the vaccine, and which brand it was.
Russo was then charged with unauthorized practice of a profession.
Her next court appearance is scheduled for January 21.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10362989/New-York-woman-54-arrested-allegedly-giving-teen-COVID-19-jab.html
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet