A New York woman with no medical qualifications was arrested after she allegedly administered the COVID-19 vaccine to a 17-year-old boy without his family’s permission.
Laura Parker Russo, 54, was arrested by Nassau County Police after the incident happened on New Year’s eve at her home in Sea Cliff, Long Island.
The boy reportedly received the vaccine and went home to tell his mother, who alerted police, Abc 7 reported. It is unclear how Russo knew the boy.
After an investigation, officials discovered that Russo is not a medical professional or authorized to administer vaccines. It is unclear how she had obtained the vaccine, and which brand it was.
Russo was then charged with unauthorized practice of a profession.
Her next court appearance is scheduled for January 21.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10362989/New-York-woman-54-arrested-allegedly-giving-teen-COVID-19-jab.html
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse