A Baltimore anesthetist shot his ex-girlfriend in the head, confessed to it on Facebook Live then murdered his wife and shot himself on Saturday in a horrifying double murder suicide that came after years of custody battles.
Rajaee Black, 44, was a nurse practitioner anesthetist in Baltimore, Maryland, but was fired earlier this year amid a workplace dispute.
On Saturday, he took to Facebook Live to announce that he had just murdered Tara Labang, his 41-year-old ex-girlfriend, and that his wife was ‘next’.
‘I just shot my ex-girlfriend in the head. Felt like a dream. I never thought I would be that guy.
‘I can’t go to prison, so the person that really started my depression and all of this is my ex-wife. So, she next. Then I’m going to do myself too,’ he said in the sickening footage.
Standing outside Wendy’s home, he said: ‘Oh there’s my ex-wife there.’
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Vaccine Expert Warns: “We Made a Big Mistake”
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- The Media Political Complex ‘Fact Checks’ Completely True Biden Clip
- Re: Traditionis Custodes targeted USA, Francis says, “Yes, I did it thinking about the USA.”
- The Case Against Masks for Children