A Baltimore anesthetist shot his ex-girlfriend in the head, confessed to it on Facebook Live then murdered his wife and shot himself on Saturday in a horrifying double murder suicide that came after years of custody battles.
Rajaee Black, 44, was a nurse practitioner anesthetist in Baltimore, Maryland, but was fired earlier this year amid a workplace dispute.
On Saturday, he took to Facebook Live to announce that he had just murdered Tara Labang, his 41-year-old ex-girlfriend, and that his wife was ‘next’.
‘I just shot my ex-girlfriend in the head. Felt like a dream. I never thought I would be that guy.
‘I can’t go to prison, so the person that really started my depression and all of this is my ex-wife. So, she next. Then I’m going to do myself too,’ he said in the sickening footage.
Standing outside Wendy’s home, he said: ‘Oh there’s my ex-wife there.’
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely