A Baltimore anesthetist shot his ex-girlfriend in the head, confessed to it on Facebook Live then murdered his wife and shot himself on Saturday in a horrifying double murder suicide that came after years of custody battles.
Rajaee Black, 44, was a nurse practitioner anesthetist in Baltimore, Maryland, but was fired earlier this year amid a workplace dispute.
On Saturday, he took to Facebook Live to announce that he had just murdered Tara Labang, his 41-year-old ex-girlfriend, and that his wife was ‘next’.
‘I just shot my ex-girlfriend in the head. Felt like a dream. I never thought I would be that guy.
‘I can’t go to prison, so the person that really started my depression and all of this is my ex-wife. So, she next. Then I’m going to do myself too,’ he said in the sickening footage.
Standing outside Wendy’s home, he said: ‘Oh there’s my ex-wife there.’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Suspect In Murder Of Temple Student Walked After D.A. Dropped Armed Carjacking Charges Against Him
- Dan Bongino to New Yorker Writer: “You’ll Never Win.”
- Yeah, About those Pipe Bombs? Another 1/6 Hoax?
- A Judge Stands up to a Hospital: “Step Aside” and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin
- Holy Smokes! Kevin McCarthy Lives With Frank Luntz!
- Orwell’s Classic novel 1984 to be retold as a feminist social justice narrative in which the Julia character “is happy with her life.”
- Az. Gov. Candidate Kari Lake Unloads on Media After Asked About 2020 Election.