Criminalizing the use of ‘Wuhan Virus’ or ‘China Virus’
This is not a joke, Democrats are going to pass a COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act in our judiciary committee today. There’s a lot of unnecessary hate toward those who won’t wear masks unnecessarily, but that’s not what this bill is about. This bill is insanity.
Here are the other 2 pages of the Bill. The end of page 3 is to codify the political correctness that has run amuck in this country. Why can you say “UK strain” and “South African strain,” yet “Wuhan virus” is forbidden? pic.twitter.com/Wk4DRAtjQE— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) April 20, 2021
Judiciary Committee just gaveled in. Chairman Nadler announced he has pulled this and the other hate crime bill from consideration today. Perhaps some of the Democrats realized how ridiculous this bill is.— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) April 20, 2021
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities