Insanity — Illinois Dem Proposes Law That unJabbed Have to pay Covid Med expenses out of pocket (~ $24k)
An Illinois Democratic state representative introduced a new bill on Monday that would force unvaccinated patients to pay their own medical expenses if they receive hospital treatment for COVID-19.
State Democratic Rep. Jonathan Carroll sponsored the new legislation, HB 4259, that seeks to encourage Illinois residents to receive a vaccination.
The bill proposes “a person who is eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine and chooses not to be vaccinated shall pay for health care expenses out-of-pocket if the person becomes hospitalized because of COVID-19 symptoms.”
Carroll argued that more people should be vaccinated.
“The vaccine is proven to be the one thing that is stopping the severity of COVID-19, and we are seeing more variants popping up,” Carroll told WCIA-TV on Monday.
“The experts are telling us, ‘This is now becoming a disease of the unvaccinated.’ The people that are choosing to get vaccinated are not the ones that are clogging up the healthcare system, it’s the ones that aren’t,” he added.
In an interview with The Chicago-Sun Times, Carroll added, “I think it’s time that we say ‘You choose not to get vaccinated, then you’re also going to assume the risk that if you do catch COVID, and you get sick, the responsibility is on you.’”
The Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) found the average COVID-19 hospitalization costs $24,033. Nationwide, Medicare has already paid $16.6 billion for COVID-19 hospitalizations.https://www.dailywire.com/news/unvaccinated-covid-patients-could-be-forced-to-pay-average-of-24k-in-medical-bills-under-proposed-illinois-democrat-bill
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.